BACnet PLC – C2.FNC.33
BACnet programmable functional controller C2.FNC.33 is designed for a wide range of tasks in building automation.
Numerous inputs and outputs enable controllers to be used in many applications in building automation while its BACnet connectivity enables seamless integration in Building Management System.
The device can perform applications such as:
- Air handling unit controller
- Roof controller
- Office controller
- Room controller Modbus network
- Possibility to store operating plans in non-volatile memory
- Programming is done using PC application
- Configuration, programming and debugging through USB port
- Resource sharing between controllers through BACnet network. Data sharing is performed without intervention of the supervisory system
- RTC (real-time clock) with auxiliary power supply
- Stand alone operation option
- DIP switch selectable standard polarization and termination resistors on primary communication port
- Modbus master expansion port with DIP switch selectable termination resistor and power supply output